- Locations Visited : Manu park cultural zone wildlife.
- Trip Style : Jungle Tours.
- Length : 3D/2N.
- Frequency : Everyday.
- Group : 2paxs minimmum , 10 maximmun.
We leave from Cusco early in the morning by private van, first stopping, is to visit the inca site the towers of Ninamarca, then we continue drrive to Tres Cruces, the highest point and entrance to Manu National Park. From here we will go into the Cloud Forest and at San Pedro we will walk for around 1 hour to find the National bird of Peru, the cock of the rock, and many different kinds of monkeys and plants finally we will arrive to Pilcopata where we will spend the night in our Bambu Lodge
After breakfast we will walk in the jungle to see parrots, monkey , coca plantation after we will take the boat towards our next lodge Soga de Oro, appreciating the flora and fauna like : birds red howler monkey, collared peccary, white lipped peccary, black spider monkey, egrets, heron, cormorant ,medicinal trees, giant tress, etc. After lunch you will have time to swim in the river. In the afternoon and evening we will walk in the jungle and visit a machuwasi lodge lake and we will use a balsa raft, giving us the chance to see many different types of wildlife, and the beautiful sun set. After that we will have the opportunity to catch Caimans. We will sleep in harpia Lodge.
We will get up early to visit the parrots clay lick and after breakfast we will return by boat and take our private bus back to Cusco. We will arrive back in Cusco in the late afternoon.
* We need a minimum of 2 people to run the tour. We guarantee that your tour will be limited to a maximum of 8 people.
We are the only Travel Agency to Machu Picchu that works exclusively with specialists and experts.
Treks are our passion and customer satisfaction our success! “
- Professional naturalist guide with telescope.
- Birding guide on request.
- Private boat transport.
- Entrance fees to the Machuwasi Lake.
- Cook & food (vegetarian on request) and drinking water.
- Camping equipment and Lodging.
- First Aid Kit, extractor (for poison)
- Bite Away for mosquito bites
- Antidote for snake bite
- Rubber boots.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Long sleeved shirts.
- Cotton socks.
- Hiking shoes.
- Sandals or light shoes to change.
- Rain gear (rain poncho is ok).
- Sweater ( in case we have coldfront).
- Long pants.
- Binoculars very important the best ones are (Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, Nikon, Bushnell).
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Camera charger.
- Dry bag back pack.
- Personal things like toothbrush, etc.
- Hat (or handkerchief).
- Sun blocker, sun glasses.
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries).
- Water bottle (min. 1L).
- Day pack.
- Money (Soles) for soft drinks, handicrafts and tips.
WHY BOOK TRIPS WITH US ?
Mamacoca Expeditions is a nature-loving travel agency with extensive experience in hike and long walks that will make your trip unforgettable.
SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE
We do not settle for existing routes, we continue creating new routes to Machupicchu. More info select the tab “Expeditions”
Mamacoca Expeditions, has highly qualified equipment for the mountains, when renting equipment with us, you will be renting quality.
We count, not with workers; if not with “partners”; our guides have extensive experience in the world of tourism. There is no question that they can not answer.
Peru is characterized in having one of the best meals of the world, we take this gastronomy to the mountains.