Day 1: Coffee activity.
Day 2: Walking + Hot Spring.
Day 3: machupicchu view point + Walking.
Day 4: Machupicchu inka city + Return to Cusco by TRAIN.
Alternative Trek to Machupicchu.
On this day we will taste and see all the process of the distillate, the famous and traditional liquor of Cusco “Caña Alta”, including the tasting of the rich “Café Mayu”. In the afternoon we will visit Alejandro’s house (farmer / coffee producer), Alejandro’s coffee is considered one of the best coffees in La Convención Valley. We will participate in all the process of harvesting coffee like a more agricultural way. To enjoy!.
After having prepared our own coffee, we will start with the walk passing through wonderful places where there is abundance of exotic fruits of the area, the journey continues through an Inca trail of the jungle to the Hot Spring of the zone, moment of relax, And finally we will take our transport to lucmabamba to enjoy our dinner and spend the night in a house of a local family, they are also farmers and producers of organic caffee.
On this day we will arrive at the great viewpoint of Machupicchu “Llactapata” where you can see the great Machupicchu, Huynapicchu and all the mountains around it, on the way you can observe beautiful landscapes; When arriving at Hidroheléctrica if you feel very tired you have the option to take the train to Aguas Calientes (45 minutes) or walk for 3 more hours (flat road).
Optional by Train – $30 per person.
MACHUPICCHU – RETURN TO CUSCO
On the last day you will take the bus to the citadel of Machupicchu where you will have a tour with your guide for about 3 hours, you will visit the most important places like: The Temple of the Sun (Intiwatana), The Main Square and The Temple of the Condor. You will have enough time to enjoy by yourself Machupicchu or climb the Huaynapicchu or The Machupicchu Mountain in case you have made your reservation for these 2 last places.
At the end of your journey you will return by train to the town of Ollantaytambo where transportation will wait for you taking you to your hostel in Cusco.
* We need a minimum of 2 people to run the tour. We guarantee that your tour will be limited to a maximum of 8 people.
We are the only Travel Agency to Machu Picchu that works exclusively with specialists and experts.
Treks are our passion and customer satisfaction our success! “
- Departure Transport.
- Food from lunch day 1 to breakfast day 4.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- 3 Nights accommodation in hostels.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu.
- Entrance fee to Llactapata inka site .
- Entrance fee to the Hot Spring.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo .
- transport from qoqalmayo(hotspring) to lucmabamba.
- Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (end of the tour ).
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch.
- Train from Hidroelectrica to Aguas Calientes.
- Cold drinks.
- Tip for guide.
- Original passport and student ISIC card (if applicable).
- Travel insurance (and some copies).
- Backpack to carry your things.
- Good sneakers or light hiking boots &Sport hiking sandals.
- Bathing suit (if you would like to enjoy the hot springs in Aguas Calientes).
- Rain gear (especially if traveling in the wet season, from October to March).
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bug repellent.
- Money to buy souvenirs.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Extra money.
- Tip for your guide (optional).
WHY BOOK TRIPS WITH US ?
Mamacoca Expeditions is a nature-loving travel agency with extensive experience in hike and long walks that will make your trip unforgettable.
SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE
We do not settle for existing routes, we continue creating new routes to Machupicchu. More info select the tab “Expeditions”
Mamacoca Expeditions, has highly qualified equipment for the mountains, when renting equipment with us, you will be renting quality.
We count, not with workers; if not with “partners”; our guides have extensive experience in the world of tourism. There is no question that they can not answer.
Peru is characterized in having one of the best meals of the world, we take this gastronomy to the mountains.